Monday 22 April 2013

How I Fuck My English Teacher


Hello Everyone this is Ashok Sex Movies. In front of our factory there was a teacher training institute. I was very close to all the lecturers and principal. There were three female lectures out of the nine. I used to go to the institute and have time pass with the lecturers. They liked me very much because I will sing nicely. They used call me to sing some devotional songs and film songs for any functions at their collage. Once one more female lecturer joined to the institute. Her name was Ramani she was 34 years old., but very beautiful good shaped fair lady. As usual I go there they introduced me to the Ramani. She was Tamil Brahmin lady, after herein my songs she also liked me very much. Because she likes music. After two three months we became very close, she used to bring lunch for me.
kumar again with another true story. When I was working in electronic company as a supervisor. I was 27 years old and I love to watch

But none of other had doubt about us. And once she invited me to her house it was Sunday. I went she introduced her husband and two children. He looked little old, but very nice person. They asked me to sing some songs and we enjoyed the day, I had lunch also with their family, husband name was Rajashekaran, he liked me very much in one day he became very close to me and he please whenever you get time you can come here any time don't worry he told. I said ok and returned. After that we both became very close. After some days she was not well she took leave for three days. On third day afternoon I went to see her at her house. I went rang calling bell. She opened the door and shocked, how come you this time, I said I new that you are not well that's why I came I said. She was so happy and she went bathroom for fresh, went to kitchen to prepare tea.{her hubby went work he was working for bank, and children went to school}.I went behind her and sat there on stool, she told having head ache. I asked her I will apply balm, by the time tea is ready, we had tea first. Then I took the balm and I applied her forehead. She was sitting sofa next to me I was rubbing the balm smoothly, she just looked at me and asked me Ashok do you liked me, I told her I liked you very much, why she asked I told frankly I like your color shape and your butts, she hugged me tightly and she cried.

I shocked , she told Ashok my husband is very nice person, I don't like to cheat him. But one thing I will tell u I am very much interested in sex, but I am not satisfied with my hubby, because he is 13 years elder than me. He doesn’t have that much interest also in sex. Now any way you are known to my hubby, so if you come and go here there is no doubt for him. So can you help me. I said madam the day which I saw you on that day itself I liked you to fuck. But I thought that is not possible, but now my dream came true. She said I will take leave for one day more, you can come tomorrow same time. I agreed, I gave her one kiss and went. The next day same time afternoon I went to her, the door was opened, she took bath and looks very fresh. It 1.45pm. We had lunch first, then she called her husband and confirmed at what time he comes, he said by 6pm he will be back, ok she closed the door. She came to me gave me ice-cream I took one spoon ice-cream and I transferred to her mouth, there we started our game so nice lips with ice-cream, we kissed for very long time, her big butts are in hands, I pulled her nighty up I caught her ass on her white panty, it was so nice to see from mirror nice fare big thighs first of all I liked big thighs and butts very much, it was made for me it was my choice.

I pulled out her nighty fully, now she is standing in front of me with bra and panty, she removed my t-shirt and started to moving her hands on my chest and sucked my nipples, I removed her bra, she small boobs but nice to play with boobs it was ok. She is removed pant and underwear with sucking my nipple, is was moaning like anything, I removed her panty, now both are nude, she hold my dick, played with it for some time by kissing me, I turned her back and I hold her boobs and inserted my dick into her ass gape she holding my dick and moving it, and she turned back and sat down hold my junior doing up and down and inserted into her mouth, haa haa I was in heaven, she taking out put balls into mouth. Played for sometime I pressed her head and fucked her mouth for some time, I took her to bed and turned to 69 position. Her pussy was little bushy we both are sucking our sex points each other. Then I turned back to the normal position fucked with sucking her boobs for satisfaction. At last I cummed into her pussy. And slept for some time as it is.

After some time again my dick ready to fuck. I asked her if you need more I can give you, she said I need you more, ok I turned back I started dog style from the back side. I fucked her with holding her boobs for long time. Then I finished my second cummed into her pussy, and I licked her pussy and big ass. Then time was 3.30pm. She told children will come from the school. Then went to bathroom and became fresh, she prepared juice for me and after some time I hugged her tightly and gave one long kiss and came back, next day in the institute we met as usual, she told really I am very happy now I am satisfied, after that we had nice fuck, we had this relationship for three to four years. Now her husband got transferred to Calcutta. Now some times we meet by phone. I have more true stories in my life time I will put one by one until keep reading other stories and watch XXX free movie for free
Note:-All Stories and photos are collected from Various Sites on the Internet and the credit goes to them.. :) 

2 comments:

  1. i am male with age-26, any age girl / female can call me 8338885099 for call boy / gigolo in bhubaneswar orissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am male with age-26, any age girl / female can call me 8338885099 for call boy / gigolo in bhubaneswar orissa

    ReplyDelete